Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Greeting farm challenge

Today I decided to participate in the double take Tuesday sketch card challenge this week. I have been wanting to use my new Anya styles stamp and this was the perfect opportunity.

Below is the sketch for the challenge.


I also wanted to use a new Christmas paper pack I got at michaels a few weeks ago..


I paper pieced her skirt and colored her up with my sisters comic markers. I think she turned out cute and matched the Christmas paper I chose. I paper pieced her hair too. I stamped her hair on a cream brown color,then ran it through my zebra embossing folder and inked it. I also used my snowflake embossing folder for the background.

Since it was Christmas and we had to use a sentiment for the challenge I wanted to use some jingle bells so I typed s sentiment up in word and printed it out then added some jingle bells to my card.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment